2019 Cub Cadet Military Appreciation Program
The Cub Cadet Military Appreciation Program is designed to enable Cub Cadet Dealers to offer special rebates to Military members on select Professional Products.
- Participation in the Cub Cadet Military Appreciation Program is voluntary.
- This offer is available to all current and former members of the US Military,including: US Marines,US Army,US Air Force,US Navy,US Coast Guard,National Guard and Reserves - with active,reserve,retired,or veteran status (effective 11/1/18).Proof of military william hill appservice is required.Acceptable proof of military william hill appservice includes:
- Copy of DD-214 with Social Security Number removed or covered;
- Copy of individual's Driver's License with veteran designation;
- Copy of Department of Veterans Affairs ID Card;
- A copy of a military ID or CAC will not be accepted.
- A one-time Military Appreciation Rebate may be applied to one (1)PROProduct purchase only,by an eligible customer on a single Dealer invoice.
- The Military Appreciation Rebate amounts will be distributed to eligible customers for an eligible purchase per the schedule below.
- To receive the Cub Cadet Military Appreciation Rebate,theCONSUMERmust log intohttp://CubCadetMilitaryAppreciation.comand provide the following required information within 45 days of actual sale date:
- A copy of the invoice/receipt clearly indicating the qualifying purchase of a PRO Product made during the Program Period (November 1,2018 and October 31,2019);
- Serial Number of the qualifying PRO Product;
- Consumer name and address;
- Cub Cadet Dealer name and address;and
- Acceptable proof of military william hill appservice.
- Upon verification,approved Military Appreciation Rebates will be mailed,as an American Express gift card,to the address submitted by the consumer within 45 days.
- A Military Appreciation Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer,demo or promotion.